Hilton Garden Inn Exton
We’re in search of a hotel front desk manager that will provide exceptional service, so every guest who stays with us becomes a repeat customer. You’ll be the face of the operation and the first person guests see when they come through the doors. You’ll be responsible for supervising staff, interacting with guests, and ensuring our high standards for customer satisfaction are met. If you have 1 year of previous hospitality experience and you’re looking for a leadership opportunity on an already fantastic team, apply now!
- Gather financial information and generate occupancy reports for the general manager
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- Direct front desk operations and ensure customer service meets our high standards for guest satisfaction
- Hire, train, and supervise front desk staff, including concierge, front desk agents, and ensure they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Handle the front desk budget and order office supplies as needed
- Proficient bookkeeping skills, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, strongly desired
- Possess excellent management skills, communication skills, and multitasking skills
- Hospitality experience of at least 1 year is required for this role
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required (GED)
- At least 2 years of experience as a front office manager, front desk, or similar position in the hospitality industry or related field
About Hilton Garden Inn Exton
Boasting a premier location just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-76) and directly across from the Eagleview Corporate Center, the inviting Hilton Garden Inn Exton/West Chester hotel is an ideal base for business and leisure guests in the beautiful Brandywine Valley.