Royal Hotel Investments of Covington
We’re looking for an enthusiastic hotel front desk manager with 2 years of prior experience to ensure every guest at our hotel has an exceptional stay with us. You will lead operations at the front desk, act as the first point of contact for guests, and cultivate staff members who will go above and beyond our high customer satisfaction standards. Applicants should be strong leaders who love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- MUST HAVE IHG OPERA EXPERIENCE
- Lead operations at the front desk and make sure guests have an exceptional stay
- Gather financial information and generate occupancy reports for the general manager
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- Hire, train, and supervise front desk staff, including concierge, front desk agents, and ensure they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Hold responsibility for the front desk budget and order any necessary office supplies
- Experience with MS office and bookkeeping skills desired
- Hospitality experience of at least 1 year is required for this role
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required (GED)
- At least 2 years of experience as a front office manager, front desk, or similar position in the hospitality industry or related field
- Showcase exceptional multitasking, communication, and management skills
- MUST HAVE IHG OPERA EXPERIENCE FOR ADDITIONAL WAGES
$15 - $18
About Royal Hotel Investments of Covington
Royal Hotel Investments of Covington is a family of hotels in both Conyers GA and Covington GA. We have 3 hotels currently Hampton Inn Conyers, Hampton Inn Covington and Holiday Inn Express in Covington. We will be opening our new Home2 Suites Covington on October 30, 2022.
The hotels are owned and operated by Navin Shah.