Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach
Are you looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity and have previous experience as a front desk agent? We’re hiring a hotel front desk manager to lead our already fantastic team. You’ll be responsible for managing the reception area, supervising front office staff, enforcing hotel policies, and ensuring guest services are exemplary. Applicants should have experience in the hospitality industry, demonstrate a commitment to customer service, and come to work with a positive attitude. If you have management skills and enjoy providing excellent customer service, apply today!
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- Manage the hiring, training, and supervision of all front office staff members, and ensure they’re providing exceptional guest service and uphold hotel policies
- Oversee all operations at the front desk and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for every guest
- Hold responsibility for the front desk budget and order any necessary office supplies
- Compile occupancy reports and financial information for the general manager
- Oversee and assist the general manager with day to day operations
- Prior hospitality experience of 1 year is required for this position
- Experience with MS office and bookkeeping skills desired
- 2 or more years of experience as a front desk supervisor or related office management position in the hospitality industry
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- Showcase exceptional multitasking, communication, and management skills
$13.00 - $14.50 per hour
About Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach
Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Cocoa Beach, an IHG hotel is owned and operated by Sri Ganesh, LLC. Our property has been in business since 2000 and bolsters strong working bonds, friendly and a caring atmosphere. We invite you to come to join one of the most successful hotels in Cocoa Beach!