Hyatt Centric SouthPark Charlotte
We’re looking for a positive and professional Hotel Front Desk Agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
$15 - $17 hourly
About Hyatt Centric SouthPark Charlotte
Hyatt Centric SouthPark Charlotte takes pride in being a fun environment to work in with a great management team and staff.
Health, dental, vision, and 401K plans are available.
*Staff meals are provided daily at no cost!*