DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
$17 - $19 hourly
About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Located in Westminster, just off US-36, we offer easy access to downtown Denver and Boulder. Rocky Mountain Airport and Denver International Airport are in close proximity to the hotel. The hotel has superb guest rooms and suites with modern decor and comfortable furnishings, including amenities such as complimentary WiFi and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains.