Comfort Suites Waco South
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
$9.50 - $11.00
About Comfort Suites Waco South
We are a hotel company that has been in business for over 30 years. Comfort Suites Waco South located at the circle in Waco has consistently won awards for being among the best in guest satisfaction and meeting standards as set forth for the brand. Guest reviews consistently cite that we are among the friendliest and cleanest hotels that they have stayed in. We look forward to you joining us in maintaining that quest to be the best.