Comfort Suites Waco South
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
$9.50 - $11.00
About Comfort Suites Waco South
We are a hotel company that has been in business for over 30 years. Comfort Suites Waco South located at the circle in Waco has consistently won awards for being among the best in guest satisfaction and meeting standards as set forth for the brand. Guest reviews consistently cite that we are among the friendliest and cleanest hotels that they have stayed in. We look forward to you joining us in maintaining that quest to be the best.