Hotel Indigo Waco-Baylor
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
$12 - $14 hourly
About Hotel Indigo Waco-Baylor
Hotel Indigo is an upper upscale boutique hotel brand focused on creating a uniquely local experience in each of our hotels. We deliver a beautiful perspective of the neighborhood, bringing its sights, sounds, and flavors into our spaces.