Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
$11 - $13.50 hourly
About Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC
Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC owns and operates multiple hotels- all adjacent to Discovery Park of America. Ownership is local and has been involved in the Union City and Martin communities for decades. Employees have benefits such as insurance, vacation time, Discovery Park of America family memberships, IRA (investment match), hotel discounts when traveling, and more. The company strives to promote from within and offers brand and other appropriate job training.