Holiday Inn Express Tooele
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today! We do require you to be able to work weekends and Holidays. We are looking for someone that is willing to work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 3 pm to 11 pm and Saturday and Sunday 11 am to 7 pm.
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
About Holiday Inn Express Tooele
At Holiday Inn Express® hotels we keep it simple and smart. As IHG's biggest hotel brand, we’re the first choice for the increasing number of travelers who need a simple, engaging place to rest, recharge and get a little work done. We offer everything guests need and provide more where it matters most.