La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
About La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
We stand 22 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.