Sleep Inn WV
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
$10 - $12 hourly
About Sleep Inn WV
The Sleep Inn & Suites is located at 15 Goff Crossing Drive (behind Cracker Barrel) of of I-64 exit 47. We value hard-working, loyal team members with great attention to detail. We all work together to provide our guests with the cleanest rooms and best service.