Sleep Inn WV
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
$11 - $12 hourly
About Sleep Inn WV
Our Sleep Inn is located at 1211 Liberty Park Drive, off of I-64, exit 39. We value hard-working, loyal team members with great attention to detail. We all work together to provide our guests with the cleanest rooms and best service.