We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
There is room for advancement for the right person. If you want more than just a job and are looking for a career then we need to talk!
We are hiring for all shifts.
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
$13 - $14 hourly
About Hotel Avyan
Hotel Avyan is located in heart of Lafayette Park St. Louis. For more information please visit our website