Wingate Inn Southport
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
$10.50 - $13.50 hourly
About Wingate Inn Southport
Apply at Wingate Inn Southport, located at 1511 N. Howe Street, Southport. Shri Hotel Group owns and operates multiple select service Franchise Hotels across North Carolina. We are immediately hiring all positions at many of our hotels across North Carolina.