We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
$15.50 - $17.50 hourly
About Comfort Inn
Come and enjoy the fun crew at Comfort Inn!