Comfort inn & Suites
Our esteemed property is in search of an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
Compensation starts at $10 an hour and could pay more depending upon experience
- Welcome, register, check in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft office and reservation management systems
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry of similar profession preferred
$10 hour DOE
About Comfort inn & Suites
We have a good friendly staff, a newly remodeled hotel, and a good location!