Five Rivers Management
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
Job is hotel related but in the back office. Shifts Monday-Friday 9AM - 5PM
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
$14 - $16 hourly
About Five Rivers Management
Our Wingate by Wyndham hotel is located in Brunswick, GA and is managed by Five Rivers Management.