Our esteemed property is in search of an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Welcome, register, check in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
About Quality Inn
Get more value for your hard-earned money at the Quality Inn & Suites® - Round Rock, Texas located a short drive away from Austin, TX. This hotel has an excellent work environment created by our amazing and friendly team members. We have an excellent bonus program that rewards our employees that excel in their duties. The management team invests in all of our employees and we provide lots of room for growth and personal development. If you are looking for a family-like environment with a great culture - look no further! You'll not only join one of the fastest-growing hotel brands in its market place, but also a multi-skilled team where everyone can be themselves and at the same time constantly find smart ways to make work fun.