La Quinta Inn and Suites-Ponca City
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
$8 - $8.50 hourly
About La Quinta Inn and Suites-Ponca City
La Quinta Inn and Suites Ponca City are looking for smiling, friendly faces to greet our guests. Come join the team!