Hampton Inn Kansas City/Overland Park
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
$13 - $16 hourly
About Hampton Inn Kansas City/Overland Park
Discover the benefits of working herer and our portfolio of unique hotel properties. We will review all applications for employment. Whether there is currently an open position at a property or not, we encourage all individuals who are passionate about excellent service to submit their applications.