We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
About Candlewood Suites
Candlewood Suites O'Fallon, IL is a great company to work with!