Super 8 Nampa
**$250 bonus available** We’re looking for a positive and professional evening hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
$11 - $12 hourly
About Super 8 Nampa
Super 8 Nampa is a hotel that encourages a fun, family atmosphere among employees and provides a quality environment for our guests.