La Quinta Inn & Suites Red Rock Summerlin
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$14 - $15 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Red Rock Summerlin
This modern 3-story hotel with beautiful desert landscaping is just down the road from Downtown Summerlin.