AmericInn by Wyndham Laramie
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$11 - $12 hourly
About AmericInn by Wyndham Laramie
Our 61 Room AmericInn by Wyndham is located in Laramie, Wyoming. Laramie is home to the University of Wyoming Cowboys and is the only University in Wyoming. We are ranked as the 3rd largest city in Wyoming. Our city is filled with local history and sightseeing. It is a great place to live.
This hotel ranks as one of the top hotels in Laramie, WY, and continues to have a consistent track record of offering the best service in town, a great variety of clean guest rooms, and an excellent reputation. We love our community and we know that without our community, community support, and relationships, our hotel would not exist.
Our hotel is operated by Structure Hospitality, a people and culture-driven hotel management company based out of the Salt Lake City Metropolitan Area.