My Place Hotel - Kalispell
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
About My Place Hotel - Kalispell
The My Place Hotel in Kalispell is a extended stay hotel property that focuses on year-round high occupancy with both offseason extended stay guests and leisure guests during the peak season. A fun work atmosphere combined with a great group of teammates that do everything they can to ensure each guest has a great experience from check in to check out.