Best Western Plus Jefferson
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
About Best Western Plus Jefferson
The Best Western Plus Jefferson hotel is a newly built, quaint 57-room hotel providing flexible scheduling and great travel benefits. Our work atmosphere is fun and easy-going with lots of opportunities for career growth!