Country Inn and Suites Orange Park
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused Hotel Front Desk Agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
$13 - $15 hourly
About Country Inn and Suites Orange Park
We are Country Inn and Suites by Radisson, soon to be a Choice Property. By joining the Choice Brand we strive to be the first hotel in the mind of travelers. We aim to provide an exceptional hospitality experience to each and every guest we encounter.
Join our team to help exceed our goals!
To achieve this we're looking for team members with strong beliefs, great energy, and actions that respect the diversity of people, our community, ethics, and our planet.