Hilton Houston Westchase
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Prefer Candidate with previous hotel experience and ONQ (Hilton ) Brand system experience.
- Willing to work holidays, weekends, and nights and cover different shifts, if necessary
- TABC Certification
About Hilton Houston Westchase
Our hotel is off the Sam Houston Tollway in the Westchase business district. Enjoy panoramic Houston views through floor-to-ceiling windows, and relax by our tree-lined outdoor pool. We're within 15 minutes of the Energy Corridor and The Galleria, and downtown Houston is 14 miles away. Try a taste of Texas at our award-winning Rio Ranch restaurant.