Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$14 - $17 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Brand New Hotel in the Prairie Stone business park next door to the NOW Arena. We are looking for individuals who want long-term aspirations and want to grow within the firm.