Hastings Country Inn
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment. This is a part-time position, apply now!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
$12.50 - $13 hourly
About Hastings Country Inn
Hastings Country Inn is a newly updated hotel in Hastings. We are a property that is moving forward.