DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$13 - $14 hourly
About DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
The Doubletree by Hilton Harrisonburg is a full-service hotel and a well-established market leader in the area. We offer room for growth and development, as well as an inclusive working environment. Our mission is to provide both guests and associates with an outstanding experience.