Sleep Inn & Suites Hannibal
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
$10 - $12 hourly
About Sleep Inn & Suites Hannibal
Here at Sleep Inn & Suites, we are a Gold and Platinum Award-Winning Hotel. We love to make our guests feel at home and are always Happy to Help. We have a great team and we love our jobs.