Holiday Inn Purdue Fort Wayne
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$13 - $15 hourly
About Holiday Inn Purdue Fort Wayne
Holiday Inn Purdue Fort Wayne is Part of Focus Hospitality Services, a leading hotel management company that has been recognized and awarded for outstanding industry experience and knowledge.