La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
$15 - $16 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks
Stay with us at our La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fairbanks Airport hotel, ideally located just minutes from Fairbanks International Airport (FAI). If you're flying in or out of the area, we offer a free airport shuttle for your convenience.