Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Estero
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
About Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Estero
We’re just off I-75, three miles from Florida Gulf Coast University and nine miles from Southwest Florida International Airport. The Miromar Outlets mall is just across the road, and you'll find a good choice of shops and restaurants close to our hotel. We’re about a mile from the Hertz Arena, which hosts a wide range of events.