Sugarloaf Capital Buford
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
$14 - $16
About Sugarloaf Capital Buford
We are a premier employer based in Northeast Atlanta and your success is our success. We invest in people. Come start your journey into Hospitality with us.