Post Time Inn Carlsbad
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
About Post Time Inn Carlsbad
Post Time Inn is a boutique hotel in Carlsbad, NM and we are looking for reliable, friendly staff to take care of our valuable guests. Please contact us and join our team!