Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Come experience Midcoast Maine's finest jewel. Our acclaimed interior design embraces the history of this iconic property, unique among Camden Maine hotels, while bringing new focus on the natural beauty of where “the mountains meet the sea.” Explore the place where Edna St. Vincent Millay was discovered and Peyton Place was filmed. Our Midcoast Maine hotel shines as a historic icon with a beautiful new look!