Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
$12 - $13 hourly
About Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn
We value hard work through a team environment. By joining our group you will be expanding your family.