Holiday Inn Beaufort
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
About Holiday Inn Beaufort
Welcome to Holiday Inn & Suites Beaufort @ Highway 21
Located minutes from Historic Downtown Beaufort, Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort, and Parris Island Marine Corps Recruit Depot, our Beaufort hotel is the perfect choice for vacationers, military travelers, and business guests alike.
Take a stroll through Historic Downtown Beaufort and enjoy the waterfront park, local shops, and restaurants or walk along the beach at nearby Hunting Island State Park. Other Beaufort attractions include the Spanish Moss Trail, Beaufort Arsenal Museum, Pat Conroy Literacy Center, and the nearby Penn Center.