Comfort Inn and Suites Austin
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
13.00 - 15.00 hourly
About Comfort Inn and Suites Austin
Midscale hotel located at the center of Austin 10 minutes from downtown.