La Quinta Inn & Suites Wyndham Auburn
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Wyndham Auburn
Located just outside of Seattle and Tacoma, La Quinta® by Wyndham Auburn provides a memorable stay in the Pacific Northwest. Our modern hotel is steps from restaurants, shops, and entertainment in downtown Auburn, and just a short drive from the Muckleshoot Casino, Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, and Tacoma's commercial and museum district. Downtown Seattle and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) are also within driving distance. While you're here, settle in with free daily breakfast, a heated indoor pool, and our fitness center.