Aloft Atlanta at the Battery Atlanta
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$14 - $14.50 hourly
About Aloft Atlanta at the Battery Atlanta
A preferred Hotel of the Atlanta Braves!