Best Western Crater Lake Highway
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
About Best Western Crater Lake Highway
At the junction of Routes 62 and 140, this laid-back Best Western Crater Lake Highway White City/Medford hotel is just three miles from the TouVelle State Recreation Site and six miles from the Crater Rock Museum.