La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee
Located in the center of Washington state, La Quinta® by Wyndham Wenatchee puts you in the “Apple Capital of the World.” Our convenient hotel is one mile north of downtown Wenatchee off Highway 2, giving you easy access to Central Washington Hospital & Clinics, the Washington State Apple Blossom Festival, Leavenworth, and Wenatchee Valley College.