La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
About La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
We stand 22 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.