Quality Inn Fairground Ybor City
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
About Quality Inn Fairground Ybor City
Quality Inn Fairgrounds Near Ybor City
4955 E. 18th Ave.
Tampa FL. 33605