Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/ I-10
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$11 - $12 hourly
About Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/ I-10
Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North is a structured and organized establishment that takes pride in the service we provide to our guests. We strive to ensure that every guest is happy, all the while maintaining a healthy work environment. The care for our guests unifies the staff and gives purpose to every staff member. We focus on celebrating our successes and improving the operational process with feedback from our guests.
We treat one another with respect, offer abundant communication, and work as a team to accomplish our most important goal, heightened Guest Satisfaction, and efficient operations. Management is always available to assist the staff in professional pursuits or personal endeavors by providing resources and helping to accomplish goals.