We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
About Bluebird Sunapee
With 53 rooms located in the heart of this beautiful region, Bluebird Sunapee is the perfect, affordable lodging option for families and friends looking to explore everything the area has to offer in all four seasons.
A year-round destination, the Sunapee area of New Hampshire offers everything from 3-season canoeing, biking, and hiking—to alpine skiing and snowboarding, ice fishing, and snowshoeing. With the Mt Sunapee State Park on Lake Sunapee just a short walk behind the hotel and Vail's Mount Sunapee Ski Resort just across the street, Bluebird Sunapee is in the center of the region's best activities.