We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
About Hilton Springfield
We're off I-395/I-95, across the street from Springfield Town Center mall. Fort Belvoir military base is nine miles away and we're a half-hour drive from Washington DC. We offer a free shuttle to and from Franconia-Springfield Metro Station, less than two miles away. We have a fitness center, and free parking...WiFi's on us!