Comfort Inn Pinehurst
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
$10 - $13 hourly
About Comfort Inn Pinehurst
Shri Hotel Group is hiring for our multiple locations at Asheboro, Pinehurst, Spring Lake, Smithfield, and Southport area.